Sign Up for a Foodbank Field Trip
- Tour our warehouse to learn about how we make a difference in our community
- Schedule a day and time for Foodbank to give a presentation at YOUR OFFICE
- Sign up here: http://bit.ly/1nJADvF
Events Coming Up
- Table of Life: A Fundraiser for the Foodbank (Carpinteria) Oct 4th and 5th - we need volunteers to set up on Oct 4th and volunteers to help decorate tables before the event and clean up after the event on Oct 5th - sign up here: http://bit.ly/1twtO7X
- Harvest Fest (Solvang) Oct 11th - we need volunteers to collect food donations, help with the silent auction, and secure in-kind donations from local wineries - two jobs are for the day of the event, one job starts Oct 1st, and the other job starts at the end of Oct - sign up here: http://bit.ly/1qpNisr
- Foodbank Partner Summit (Santa Barbara) Oct 21 - we need volunteers to set up the audio/visual equipment for the event, set up/take down everything else for the event, and take notes during the event - sign up here: http://bit.ly/XWXhed
- Santa Barbara Veteran's Marathon (Santa Barbara) Nov 7th - we need volunteers to man our booth, collect donations, and make smoothies with our bike blender from 10:00-1:00, 1:00-4:00, or 4:00-8:00 - sign up here: http://bit.ly/1uwo92n
Organize a Grocery Store Food and Funds Drive
Collect food and money donations at local grocery stores. This can be done any day/any time as long as the volunteers are able to get the food back to the warehouse before 3:00pm Monday – Friday or can store the food in your vehicle/garage until the next business day.
Santa Barbara Elite Cheer team collected 200 pounds of food and $400 in 3 hours! This provided 3,450 meals!